Waste handling is arguably the toughest industry in terms of wear on heavy equipment. Loads are unpredictable, the environment is abrasive and corrosive, and underfoot conditions may be unstable at best. You need durable equipment that performs reliably and safely with a minimum of operator hassle and unscheduled service, while maximising material handling volume, compaction and operating budget.
Powerful, purpose-built Cat equipment, waste-handling arrangements and work tools are made specifically for the demands of the waste industry, providing the durability and efficiency that save your operation time, money and air space. And, Cat technologies like Product Link help improve compaction and protect machine health, and worker safety, while they cut the costs of injury, damage, fines and liability.
Benefits of Cat machinery in waste management applications:
- Most complete selection of purpose-built waste handling equipment
- Cat Work Tools that extend the capabilities of your machines
- Goughs' nationwide dealer network provides the most responsive parts and service support
- Customer service agreements that lower maintenance and inventory costs
- Operator training improves productivity, safety, and cuts costs and re-work time
For further information visit australia.cat.com/waste