Cat® C1.1 Diesel Engine
OverviewThe Cat® C1.1 Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 14.4-18.4 bkW (19.3-24.7 bhp) @ 1800-2800 rpm. These ratings meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards. Ratings: 13.7-21.0 bkW (18.4-28.2 bhp) @ 2200-3000 rpm are also available for Europe and, depending on applicable emission standards, may be introduced in other regulated areas. Nonroad engines less than 19 kW (25 hp) are not currently subject to EU emission standards. Industries and applications powered by C1.1 engines include: Aircraft Ground Support, Auxiliary Power Units, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers/Grinders, Compactors/Rollers, Construction, Forestry, General Industrial, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Mobile Light Towers, Pumps, Trenchers, Underground Mining Equipment.
Cat® C1.1 Diesel Engine - Specifications
14.7-18.4 bkW (19.7-24.7 bhp) meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final. Other ratings available for Europe and other regions.
In-Line 3, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
77 mm (3.03 in)
81 mm (3.19 in)
1.13 L (69 in³)
Naturally Aspirated (NA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Cooling System - Capacity||
1.9 L (2 qt)
|Lube System - Refill||
3.4-4.4 L (3.6-4.6 qt)
576 mm (22.7 in)
491 mm (19.33 in)
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
87 kg (191 lb)
400 mm (15.74 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- High Performance - Delivers impressive performance throughout a wide speed range while maintaining low operating costs.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Ultra-compact package size ensures ease of installation as well as exceptional power density.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program