Cat® C1.5 Diesel Engine
OverviewThe Cat® C1.5 Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in rating 18.4 bkW (24.7 bhp) @ 1800 rpm and meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards. Industries and applications powered by C1.5 engines include: Aircraft Ground Support, Auxiliary Power Units, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers and Grinders, Compactors/Rollers, Construction, Forestry, General Industrial, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Mobile Light Towers, Pumps, Trenchers, Turf and Landscaping, Underground Mining Equipment and Welders.
Cat® C1.5 Diesel Engine - Specifications
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final
In-Line 3, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
84 mm (3.3 in)
90 mm (3.5 in)
1.496 L (91 in³)
Naturally Aspirated (NA) or Turbocharged (T)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Cooling System - Capacity||
2.6 L (2.75 qt)
|Lube System - Refill||
6 L (6.3 qt)
643 mm (25.3 in)
572 mm (22.5 in)
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
149-156.5 kg (328.5-345 lb)
453-512 mm (17.8-20.2 in)
170 mm (6.7 in)
449 mm, 17.6 in
13 kg (28.7 lb) (Tier 4 Final, >19 kW/25 hp only)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- High Performance - Substantial torque rise delivers impressive performance throughout a wide speed range while maintaining low operating costs.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Ultra-compact package size ensures ease of installation as well as exceptional power density.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Cutsomer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program