Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ Diesel Engine
OverviewThe Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 116-205 bkW (156.2 bhp-275 bhp) @2200 rpm. These ratings meet China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 3 equivalent, EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. Industries and applications powered by C7.1 ACERT engines include: Agriculture, Ag Tractors, Aircraft Ground Support, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers/Grinders, Combines/Harvesters, Compactors/Rollers, Compressors, Construction, Cranes, Crushers, Feller Bunchers, Forestry, Forklifts, General Industrial, Hydraulic Power Units, Irrigation Equipment, Loaders/Forwarders, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Mobile Sweepers, Paving Equipment, Pumps, Skidders, Specialty Ag Equipment, Sprayers, Trenchers and Underground Mining Equipment.
Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ Diesel Engine - Specifications
China Nonroad III, U.S. EPA Tier 3 Equivalent, EU Stage IIIA Equivalent
In-Line 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
105 mm (4.1 in)
135 mm (5.3 in)
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
7.01 L (427.7 in³)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
929 mm (35.5 in)
725 mm (28.5 in)
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
524 kg (1155 lb)
835 mm (32.87 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- High Performance - Series turbocharging with smart wastegate available on specific ratings for fast response, high power, and increased torque.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Fuel & Oil - Tier 4 Interim or Tier 4 Final, Stage IIIB or Stage IV engines require Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel containing a maximum of 15 ppm sulfur, and new oil formulations to support the new technology. Cat® engines are designed to accommodate B20 biofuel. Your Cat dealer can provide more information regarding fuel and oil.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Exceptional power density enables standardization across numerous applications. Multiple installation options minimize total package size. Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program