Cat® C1.5 Diesel Engine
OverviewThe Cat® C1.5 Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 20.9-30 bkW (28-40.2 bhp) @ 2200-3000 rpm. These ratings meet EU Stage IIIA emission standards. Applications powered by C1.5 engines include: Agriculture Tractors, Combines and Harvesters, Aircraft Ground Support, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers, Grinders, Compactors, Rollers, Compressors, Construction, Irrigation, Pumps, Turf, Landscaping, Mobile Earthmoving, Paving, Trenchers, Underground Mining, and Material Handling.
Cat® C1.5 Diesel Engine - Specifications
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim Equivalent
Inline 3, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
84 mm (3.3 in)
90 mm (3.5 in)
1.496 L (91 in³)
Naturally Aspirated (NA) or Turbocharged (T)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Lube System - Refill||
6 L (6.3 qt)
643 mm (25.3 in)
572 mm (22.5 in)
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
149-156.5 kg (328-345 lb)
453-512 mm (17.8-20.2 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- High Performance - Substantial torque rise delivers impressive performance throughout a wide speed range while maintaining low operating costs.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Ultra-compact package size ensures ease of installation as well as exceptional power density.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program