Cat® C2.2 Diesel Engine
OverviewThe Cat® C2.2 Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 31-49.3 bkW (41.6-66.1 bhp) @ 2200-3000 rpm. These ratings meet EU Stage IIIA (U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim equivalent) emission standards. Industries and applications powered by C2.2 engines include: Agriculture, Aerial Lifts, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers/Grinders, Compactors/Rollers, Compressors, Construction, General Industrial, Irrigation Equipment, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Mobile Light Towers, Mobile Sweepers, Paving Equipment, Pumps, Trenchers, Turf and Landscaping, Underground Mining Equipment and Welders.
Cat® C2.2 Diesel Engine - Specifications
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim Equivalent
Inline 4, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
84 mm (3.3 in)
100 mm (3.9 in)
2.216 L (135 in³)
Naturally Aspirated (NA), Turbocharged (T) or Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Lube System - Refill||
10.6 L (11.2 qt)
725 mm (28.5 in)
660-664 mm (26-26.14in)
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
184-194 kg (406-427.7 lb)
459-531 mm (18.1-21 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- High Performance - Substantial torque rise delivers impressive performance throughout a wide speed range while maintaining low operating costs.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Ultra-compact package size ensures ease of installation as well as exceptional power density.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program