Cat® C1.1 Industrial Power Unit
OverviewThe Cat® C1.1 Industrial Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 14.4-18.4 bkW/19.3-24.7 bhp @ 2200-2800 rpm. These ratings meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards. Ratings: 17.3-18.1 bkW (23.2-24.3 bhp) @ 2800-3000 rpm are available for Europe and, depending on applicable emission standards, may be introduced in other regulated areas. Nonroad engines less than 19 kW (25 hp) are not currently subject to EU emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
Cat® C1.1 Industrial Power Unit - Specifications
14.4-18.4 bkW (19-24.7 bhp) meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final. Other ratings available for Europe and other regions.
Inline 3, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
77 mm (3.03 in)
81 mm (3.19 in)
1.131 L (69 in³)
Naturally Aspirated (NA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Cooling System - Capacity||
5.21 L (5.5 qt)
|Lube System - Refill||
4.9 L (5.2 qt)
730 mm (28.7 in)
778 mm (30.6 in)
|Weight - Approximate, Net Dry - Standard Configuration Without Oil, Cooling, Clutch, Compressor, A/C||
129 kg (284 lb)
438 mm (17.2 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - No change to the core engine or hook up points and a high level of component commonality from Tier 4 Interim to Tier 4 Final, results in minimum equipment change and development costs to upgrade to Tier 4 Final, as well as common equipment configurations for export markets.
- Low Cost Maintenance - Single-side servicing improves ease of maintenance and simplifies the servicing routine. Standard 500 hour service intervals.
- Quality - Every Cat engine is manufactured to stringent quality standards in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program