Cat® C2.2 Industrial Power Unit
OverviewThe Cat® C2.2 Industrial Power Unit is offered in the following rating: 36.4 bkW (48.8 bhp) @ 2800-3000 rpm. This rating meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IIIA emission standards. Ratings: 44.7-45.5 bkW (59.9-61.0 bhp) @ 2800-3000 rpm meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IIIB emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
Cat® C2.2 Industrial Power Unit - Specifications
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim, EU Stage IIIA
Inline 4, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
84 mm (3.3 in)
100 mm (3.9 in)
2.216 L (135 in³)
Naturally Aspirated (NA) or Turbocharged (T)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Cooling System - Capacity||
6.98 L (7.4 qt)
|Lube System - Refill||
10.6 L (11.2 qt)
|Weight - Approximate, Net Dry - Standard Configuration Without Oil, Cooling, Clutch, Compressor, A/C||
218-228 kg (480-502 lb)
513-590 mm (20.2-23.2 in)
854-973 mm (33.6-38.3 in)
946-973 mm (37.2-38.2 in)
198 mm (7.8 in)
16 kg (35.3 lb)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Quality - Every Cat engine is manufactured to stringent quality standards in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
- Tier 4 Final, Stage IIIB Aftertreatment Features -
Regeneration. Highly effective passive regeneration under most operating environments and cycles. Automatic, transparent active regeneration backup system during light load or adverse operating cycles. Wall flow DPF and through-flow DOC to effectively remove and manage emissions.
Mounting. Multiple off- and on- engine installation options provide customers with simple and flexible solutions for many applications.
Service. Minimum 3000 hour DPF ash service intervals.