Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit
OverviewThe C7.1 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 151-205 bkW (202-275 bhp) @ 1800-2200 rpm. These ratings meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit - Specifications
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV
Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
105 mm (4.13 in)
135 mm (5.3 in)
7.01 L (427.7 in³)
Series Turbocharged Aftercooled (TTA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Cooling System - Capacity||
15.2 L (16 qt)
|Lube System - Refill||
13-16 L (13.7-16.9 qt)
916 mm (36.1 in)
1461 mm (57.5 in)
|Weight - Approximate, Net Dry - Standard Configuration Without Oil, Cooling, Clutch, Compressor, A/C||
1000 kg (2204 lb)
1769 mm (69.6 in)
287-337.8 mm (11.3-13.3 in)
618.5-643.9 mm (24.3-25.3 in)
124-134 kg (273.4-295.4 lb)
714.4 mm (28.1 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- High Performance - Series turbocharging with smart wastegate available on specific ratings for fast response, high power, and increased torque.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Fuel & Oil - Tier 4 Interim or Tier 4 Final, Stage IIIB or Stage IV engines require Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel containing a maximum of 15 ppm sulfur, and new oil formulations to support the new technology. Cat® engines are designed to accommodate B20 biofuel. Your Cat dealer can provide more information regarding fuel and oil.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Exceptional power density enables standardization across numerous applications. Multiple installation options minimize total package size. Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program