Cat® C11 ACERT™ Industrial Diesel Engine
OverviewThe Cat® C11 ACERT™ Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 242-336 bkW (325-450 bhp) @ 1800-2100 rpm. These ratings meet China Stage II, EPA Tier 3 equivalent, and EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. Industries and applications powered by C11 ACERT engines include Agriculture, Ag Tractors, Aircraft Ground Support, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers/Grinders, Combines/Harvesters, Compactors/Rollers, Compressors, Construction, Cranes, Crushers, Dredgers, Forestry, Forklifts, General Industrial, Hydraulic Power Units, Irrigation Equipment, Loaders/Forwarders, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Paving Equipment, Pumps, Shovels/Draglines, Specialty Ag Equipment, Sprayers, Surface Hauling Equipment, Trenchers and Underground Mining Equipment.
Cat® C11 ACERT™ Industrial Diesel Engine - Specifications
China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 3 Equivalent, EU Stage IIIA Equivalent
Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
130 mm (5.12 in)
140 mm (5.51 in)
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
11.1 L (677.36 in³)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
1186 mm (46.7 in)
1203 mm (47.4 in)
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
930 kg (2050 lb)
1054.4 mm (41.5 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Exceptional power density enables standardization across numerous applications. Multiple installation options minimize total package size. Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program