Cat® C13 ACERT™ Industrial Diesel Engine
OverviewThe Cat® C13 ACERT™ Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 287-388 bkW (385-520 bhp) @ 1800-2100 rpm. These ratings meet China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 3 equivalent or U.S. EPA Tier 2 equivalent, EU Stage IIIA equivalent or EU Stage II equivalent emission standards. Industries and applications powered by C13 ACERT engines include Agriculture, Ag Tractors, Aircraft Ground Support, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers/Grinders, Combines/Harvesters, Compactors/Rollers, Compressors, Construction, Cranes, Crushers, Dredgers, Forestry, General Industrial, Hydraulic Power Units, Irrigation Equipment, Loaders/Forwarders, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Paving Equipment, Pumps, Shovels/Draglines, Specialty Ag Equipment, Surface Hauling Equipment, Trenchers and Underground Mining Equipment.
Cat® C13 ACERT™ Industrial Diesel Engine - Specifications
China Nonroad III, U.S. EPA Tier 3 Equivalent or U.S. EPA Tier 2 Equivalent, EU Stage IIIA Equivalent or EU Stage II Equivalent
Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
130 mm (5.12 in)
157 mm (6.18 in)
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
12.5 L (762.8 in³)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
1053.8 mm (41.49 in)
1295 mm (50.98 in)
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
908.4 kg (2002.7 lb)
1186 mm (346.69 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Exceptional power density enables standardization across numerous applications. Multiple installation options minimize total package size. Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments.
- Quality - Every Cat engine is manufactured to stringent quality standards in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program