Cat® C32 ACERT™
OverviewThe Cat® C32 ACERT™ Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 708-1007 bkW (950-1350 bhp) @ 1800-2100 rpm. These ratings meet U.S. EPA Tier 2 equivalent emission standards. Industries and applications powered by these high power engines include Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers/Grinders, Construction, Cranes, Dredgers, Forestry, Hydraulic Power Units, General Industrial, Irrigation Equipment, Material Handling, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Paving Equipment, Pumps, Shovels/Draglines, Surface Hauling Equipment and Trenchers.
Cat® C32 ACERT™ - Specifications
U.S. EPA Tier 2 Equivalent
V-12, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
145 mm (5.71 in)
162 mm (6.38 in)
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
32.1 L (1958.9 in³)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
1319 mm (51.9 in)
1917 mm (75.5 in)
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
2946 kg (6495 lb)
1479 mm (58.2 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Exceptional power density enables standardization across numerous applications. Multiple installation options minimize total package size. Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program