Cat® 3512 Industrial Diesel Engine
OverviewThe Cat® 3512 Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 761-1119 bkW (1020-1500 bhp) @ 1200-1800 rpm. These ratings are non-certified and available for global non-regulated areas. Industries and applications powered by 3512 engines include Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers/Grinders, Construction, Cranes, Dredgers, Forestry, General Industrial, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Pumps, Shovels/Draglines, Surface Hauling Equipment and Trenchers.
Cat® 3512 Industrial Diesel Engine - Specifications
V-12, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
170 mm (6.7 in)
190 mm (7.5 in)
51.8 L (3161 in³)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Lube System - Refill||
310.4 l (327.9 qt)
1703 mm (67 in)
2676 mm (105 in)
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
6078 kg (13,400 lb)
1720 mm (68 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Quality - Every Cat engine is manufactured to stringent quality standards in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program