Cat®C18 Industrial Power Unit
OverviewThe Cat® C18 Industrial Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 429-470 bkW (575-630 bhp) @ 1800-2100 rpm. These ratings meet China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 3 equivalent and EU Stage IIIA equivalent or Non-certified emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
Cat®C18 Industrial Power Unit - Specifications
China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 3 Equivalent, EU Stage IIIA Equivalent or Non-Certified
Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
145 mm (5.71 in)
183 mm (7.2 in)
18.1 L (1104.53 in³)
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Weight - Net Dry - Standard Configuration Without Oil, Cooling, Clutch, Compressor, A/C||
2197.1 kg (4843.7 lb)
1243 mm (48.9 in)
1388 mm (54.6 in)
921 mm (36.3 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Exceptional power density enables standardization across numerous applications. Multiple installation options minimize total package size. Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program