Cat® C4.4 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit
OverviewThe Cat® C4.4 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 96.5 bkW (129.4 bhp) @ 2200 rpm. These ratings meet U.S. EPA Tier 3 equivalent, EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
Cat® C4.4 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit - Specifications
U.S. EPA Tier 3 Equivalent, EU Stage IIIA Equivalent
Inline 4, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
105 mm (4.1 in)
127 mm (5.0 in)
4.4 L (268.5 in³)
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
963 mm (37.9 in)
1358 mm (53.5 in)
|Weight - Net Dry - Standard Configuration Without Oil, Cooling, Clutch, Compressor, A/C||
520 kg (1146 lb)
749 mm (29.5 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program