Cat® C1.5 Industrial Power Unit
OverviewThe Cat® C1.5 Industrial Power Unit is offered in the following rating: 24.2 bkW (32.5 bhp) @ 3000 rpm. This rating meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim equivalent, EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
Cat® C1.5 Industrial Power Unit - Specifications
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim Equivalent, EU Stage IIIA Equivalent
Inline 3, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
84 mm (3.3 in)
90 mm (3.5 in)
1.496 L (91 in³)
Naturally Aspirated (NA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Cooling System - Capacity||
5.98 L (6.3 qt)
|Lube System - Refill||
6 L (6.3 qt)
820 mm (32.3 in)
793 mm (31.2 in)
|Weight - Net Dry - Standard Configuration Without Oil, Cooling, Clutch, Compressor, A/C||
175 kg (385.8 lb)
497 mm (19.6 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Quality - Every Cat engine is manufactured to stringent quality standards in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program