Cat® C2.2 Industrial Power Unit
OverviewThe Cat® C2.2 Industrial Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 37.3 - 49.2 bkW (50.0 - 65.9 bhp) @ 2800-3000 rpm. These ratings meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim equivalent, EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
Cat® C2.2 Industrial Power Unit - Specifications
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim Equivalent, EU Stage IIIA Equivalent
Inline 4, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
84 mm (3.3 in)
100 mm (3.9 in)
2.216 L (135 in³)
Naturally Aspirated (NA), Turbocharged (T), or Turbo Aftercooled (TA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Cooling System - Capacity||
6.98 L (7.4 qt)
|Lube System - Refill||
10.6 L (11.2 qt)
854-973 mm (33.62-38.3 in)
946-973 mm (37.24-38.3 in)
|Weight - Net Dry - Standard Configuration Without Oil, Cooling, Clutch, Compressor, A/C||
218-228 kg (480-502 lb)
513-590 mm (20.3-23.23 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Quality - Every Cat engine is manufactured to stringent quality standards in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program