Cat® C3.4B Industrial Power Unit
OverviewThe Cat® C3.4B Industrial Power Unit is offered at 55.4 bkW (74.3 bhp) @ 2200 rpm, which meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IIIB nonroad emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
Cat® C3.4B Industrial Power Unit - Specifications
Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IIIB nonroad standards
In-Line 4, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
99 mm (3.9 in)
110 mm (4.3 in)
3.4 L (207.5 in³)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
957 mm (37.6 in)
1242 mm (48.9 in)
|Weight - Approximate, Net Dry - Standard Configuration Without Oil, Cooling, Clutch, Compressor, A/C||
359 kg (791.5 lb)
705 mm (27.7 in)
149 mm (5.8 in)
509 mm (20 in)
509 mm (20 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- High Performance - Leading-edge technology provides significant improvements in power, torque, fuel consumption and response. Technology includes single smart wastegated turbo systems, durable high pressure common rail technology, and closed circuit breathing system.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Fuel & Oil - Tier 4 Interim or Tier 4 Final, Stage IIIB or Stage IV engines require Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel containing a maximum of 15 ppm sulfur, and new oil formulations to support the new technology. Cat engines are designed to accommodate B20 biofuel. Your Cat dealer can provide more information regarding fuel and oil.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOS℠ sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program