Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit
OverviewThe C7.1 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring, completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready-made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit - Specifications
116-205 bkW/156-275 bhp @ 2200 rpm, 129 bkW/173 bhp @ 2500 rpm
China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 3 Equivalent, EU Stage IIIA Equivalent. Designed to meet China Stage III emission standards.
Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
105 mm (4.1 in)
135 mm (5.3 in)
7.01 L (427.7 in³)
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
1140 mm (44.8)
1728 mm (68 in)
788 mm (31 in)
|Weight - Net Dry - Standard Configuration Without Oil, Cooling, Clutch, Compressor, A/C||
788 kg (1737 lbs)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Exceptional power density enables standardization across numerous applications. Multiple installation options minimize total package size. Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOS℠ sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program