Cat® C15 ACERT™ Industrial Diesel Engine
OverviewThe Cat® C15 ACERT™ Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 328-444 bkW (440-595 bhp) @ 1800-2100 rpm. These ratings meet China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 3 equivalent, and EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. Industries and applications powered by C15 ACERT engines include Agriculture, Ag Tractors, Aircraft Ground Support, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers/Grinders, Combines/Harvesters, Compactors/Rollers, Compressors, Construction, Cranes, Crushers, Dredgers, Forestry, General Industrial, Hydraulic Power Units, Irrigation Equipment, Loaders/Forwarders, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Paving Equipment, Pumps, Shovels/Draglines, Surface Hauling Equipment and Trenchers.
Cat® C15 ACERT™ Industrial Diesel Engine - Specifications
China Nonroad III, U.S. EPA Tier 3 Equivalent, EU Stage IIIA Equivalent
Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
137.2 mm (5.4 in)
171.4 mm (6.75 in)
15.2 L (927.56 in³)
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
1469 kg (3239 lb)
|Height - Approximate||
|Width - Approximate||
1226 mm (48.3 in)
|Length - Approximate||
926 mm (36.5 in)
1377 mm (54.2 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Exceptional power density enables standardization across numerous applications. Multiple installation options minimize total package size. Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program