Cat® C3.4B Industrial Power Unit
OverviewThe Cat® C3.4B Industrial Power Unit is offered at 75-86 bkW (100-115 bhp), which meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
Cat® C3.4B Industrial Power Unit - Specifications
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV nonroad emission standards. U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim Equivalent or EU Stage IIIB Equivalent ratings also available using EPA or EU Flex Provisions.
In-Line 4, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
99 mm (3.9 in)
110 mm (4.3 in)
3.4 L (207.5 in³)
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
1252 mm (49.3 in)
1033 mm (40.7 in)
705 mm (27.7 in)
|Weight - Approximate, Net Dry - Standard Configuration Without Oil, Cooling, Clutch, Compressor, A/C||
407 kg (897 lb)
196 mm (7.7 in)
320 mm (12.6 in)
20 kg (44 lb)
15 kg (33 lb)
520 mm (20.47 in)
251 mm (9.88 in)
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- High Performance - Leading-edge technology provides significant improvements in power, torque, fuel consumption and response. Technology includes single smart wastegated turbo systems, durable high pressure common rail technology, and closed circuit breathing system.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Fuel & Oil - Tier 4 Interim or Tier 4 Final, Stage IIIB or Stage IV engines require Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel containing a maximum of 15 ppm sulfur, and new oil formulations to support the new technology. Cat engines are designed to accommodate B20 biofuel. Your Cat dealer can provide more information regarding fuel and oil.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOS℠ sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program