Cat® C1.7 Diesel Engine
OverviewThe new electronic Cat® C1.7 Industrial Diesel Engines, with common rail fuel system, deliver impressive performance throughout a wide speed range with exceptional power density. Ultracompact package size and extensive options make them ideal for agriculture, aerial lifts, compressors, construction, general industrial, irrigation equipment, material handling, mobile earthmoving equipment, mobile light towers, turf and landscaping, underground mining equipment, and welders.
Cat® C1.7 Diesel Engine - Specifications
92 lb-ft @ 1800 rpm
125 Nm @ 1800 rpm
U.S. EPA & CARB Tier 4 Final
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- High Performance - Substantial torque rise delivers impressive performance throughout a wide speed range while maintaining low operating costs.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Ultra-compact package size ensures ease of installation as well as exceptional power density.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
- Tier 4 Final Aftertreatment Features - Regeneration Free. The Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) technology provides customers with an aftertreatment solution that is as compact as possible. The aftertreatment is regeneration-free, providing a seamless operation throughout the work cycle. Mounting. Mounted on-engine, as standard. This will provide the simplest installation and the lowest total cost for the equipment manufacturer. An off-engine option will be offered for some equipment.