Cat® C9 Industrial Diesel Engine
OverviewThe Cat® C9 Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 205-280 bkW (275-375 bhp) @ 1800-2200 rpm. These ratings meet China Stage II, EPA Tier 3 equivalent, and EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. Industries and applications powered by C9 engines include Agriculture, Ag Tractors, Aircraft Ground Support, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers/Grinders, Combines/Harvesters, Compactors/Rollers, Compressors, Construction, Cranes, Crushers, Dredgers, Forestry, Forklifts, General Industrial, Hydraulic Power Units, Irrigation Equipment, Loaders/Forwarders, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Mobile Sweepers, Paving Equipment, Pumps, Shovels/Draglines, Specialty Ag Equipment, Sprayers, Surface Hauling Equipment, Trenchers and Underground Mining Equipment.
Cat® C9 Industrial Diesel Engine - Specifications
1230 lb-ft @ 1400 rpm
1668 Nm @ 1400 rpm
China Nonroad III, U.S. EPA Tier 3 Equivalent, EU Stage IIIA Equivalent
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Exceptional power density enables standardization across numerous applications. Multiple installation options minimize total package size. Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program