C32 ACERT Tier 4 Final
OverviewCat C32 ACERT engines are the ideal solution for your demanding operations in the oilfield. Decades of field operation and intense research and development allow Cat C32 ACERT engines to deliver excellent performance with low operating costs while meeting the tightest environmental requirements.This is an ideal engine for applications that require Tier 4 Final emissions certifications in land mechanical drilling equipment such as mud pumps.Cat C32 ACERT™ Industrial Diesel Engine. Ratings: 839 bkW (1125 bhp) @ 1800 rpm, designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards.
C32 ACERT Tier 4 Final - Specifications
U.S. EPA Non-road Tier 4 Final
|Governor and Protection||
|Engine Weight - Net Dry||
|Oil Change Interval||
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Flywheel and Flywheel Housing||
SAE No. 0
|Minimum Cooling System - Engine Only||
15.9 gal (US)
- Emissions - - Designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emissions requirements. - On-engine NOx reduction system with optimized piston, ring, liner, and fuel system configuration to reduce NOx while minimizing in-cylinder sooting- Aftertreatment features diesel oxidation catalyst- Meets Tier 4 Final emissions requirements four years early, achieving environmental benefits earlier than required.
- Engine Design - - Proven reliability and durability of engine and aftertreatment- Broad operating speed range- High power density- PTO drive options provide flexible access to auxiliary power for pumps and other needs
- Low Total Cost of Ownership - - Optimized fuel consumption- Maintenance-free aftertreatment
- Advanced Digital Engine Management - ADEM A4 control system providing integrated ignition, speed governing, protection, and controls. ADEM A4 has improved: user interface, display system, shutdown controls, and system diagnostics.
- Custom Packaging - For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your exact needs with a factory custom package. Cat® engines, generators, enclosures, controls, radiators, transmissions, aftertreatment solutions — anything your project requires — can be custom designed and matched to create a one-of-a kind solution. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one-year warranty after startup.
- Transmissions - - Caterpillar has a full line of engine-transmission packages that can be fully integrated with your axle, hydraulics, and operator interface.- C32 ACERT™ optimized Cat transmission match: TH48-E70
- Testing - Every engine is full-load tested to ensure proper engine performance.
- Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer - - More than 2,200 dealer outlets- Caterpillar factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum engine- Caterpillar parts and labor warrantyPreventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure optionsS•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samples against Caterpillar set standards to determine:- Internal engine component condition- Presence of unwanted fluids- Presence of combustion by-products- Site-specific oil change interval
- Over 80 Years of Engine Manufacturing Experience - Ownership of these manufacturing processes enables Caterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products.- Cast engine blocks, heads, cylinder liners, and flywheel housings- Machine critical components- Assemble complete engine
- Web Site - For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgas.cat.com.