Cat® C18 Industrial Diesel Engine
OverviewThe Cat® C18 Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 429-522 bkW (575-700 bhp) @ 1800-2100 rpm. These ratings meet China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 3 equivalent, and EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. Ratings: 571-597 bkW (765-800 bhp) @ 1800-2100 rpm meet U.S. EPA Tier 2 equivalent emission standards. Non-certified ratings are also available at 429-522 bkW (575-700 bhp) @ 1800-2100. Industries and applications powered by C18 engines include Agriculture, Ag Tractors, Aircraft Ground Support, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers, Grinders, Compactors, Rollers, Compressors, Construction, Cranes, Dredgers, Forestry, General Industrial, Hydraulic Power Units, Irrigation Equipment, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Paving Equipment, Pumps, Shovels/Draglines, Surface Hauling Equipment and Trenchers.
Cat® C18 Industrial Diesel Engine - Specifications
2696 lb-ft @ 1400 rpm
3655 Nm @ 1400 rpm
China Nonroad III, U.S. EPA Tier 3 equivalent or U.S. EPA Tier 2 equivalent, EU Stage IIIA equivalent, or Non-certified
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel
Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Exceptional power density enables standardization across numerous applications. Multiple installation options minimize total package size. Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program