Cat® C27 Diesel Engine
OverviewThe Cat® C27 Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 597-783 bkW (800-1050 bhp) @ 1800 rpm. These ratings meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards.
Cat® C27 Diesel Engine - Specifications
3448 lb-ft @ 1200 rpm
4674 Nm @ 1200 rpm
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final
Twin Turbocharged-Aftercooled (TTA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
- Emissions - Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards.
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Exceptional power density enables standardization across numerous applications. Multiple installation options minimize total package size. Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program