Cat® C9.3B Diesel Engine
OverviewThe Cat C9.3B combines a new high pressure common rail fuel system and advanced aftertreatment technology to produce 340 kW of power. With exceptional power density, the C9.3B allows for platform downsizing while maintaining reliability and durability. Our focus is locked on maximizing performance with simpler engine systems and reduced installation complexity through modular, flexibe designs.
Cat® C9.3B Diesel Engine - Specifications
1540 lb-ft @ 1400 rpm
2088 Nm @ 1400 rpm
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
- Fuel Efficiency - Fluid consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Installation - Exceptional power density enables you to use a smaller displacement engine than previously, and optimize the installation in your application. Fully configurable engine and compact aftertreatment minimize package size. Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments. Aftertreatment installation flexibility to meet all applications - including engine and remote mount options. Industrial Power Unit (IPU) available from factory to avoid significant design, validation and manufacturing costs.
- Low Cost Maintenance -
- Worldwide service delivers ease of maintenance and simplifies the servicing routine. If applicable, minimum 5000-hour diesel particulate filter (DPF) ash service interval enables low-cost maintenance.
- Capable of optimal oil change intervals of up to 500-hours, depending on rating, application, operating conditions, and maintenance practices.
- Engine B10 life up to 10000 hours for Tier 4 Final, Stage V. The S·O·S℠ program is available from your Cat dealer to determine oil change intervals and provide optimal performance.
- Quality - Every Cat engine is manufactured to stringent standards in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOS℠ sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
- Tier 4 Final, Stage V Aftertreatment Features - Regeneration. Maximum uptime with transparent aftertreatment regeneration, eliminating the need for operator interaction.
Service. Service: Minimum 5000 hour service interval for DPF / PETU filters.
PETU DEF capacity up to 93.7 liters (24.7 U.S. gallons)
- Enhanced Electronics -
- The C9.3B is equipped for the future with the latest technology from a single on engine ECM.
- 2 wire Ethernet connection allows for simpler, faster installation and allows for remote service and software flash.
- 12 V and 24 V available.