G3508B Low Emissions Gas Compression Engine
OverviewThe line of G3500B engines brings versatility, uptime, and low operating cost to your gas compression operation. They deliver the lowest engine-out emissions in the industry without sacrificing performance.Ideal applications for G3500B engines include gas lift, gas gathering, and wellhead gas compression. Cat G3508B gas engine. Ratings: 514 bkW (690 bhp) @ 1400 rpm are NSPS site compliant capable.
G3508B Low Emissions Gas Compression Engine - Specifications
NSPS Site Compliant Capable
G3508B Low Emissions Gas Compression Engine - Standard Equipment
- Air Inlet System
- Round air inlet adaptors
- Charging System
- Battery chargers
- CSA certified version available with
- Cooling System
- Mechanical joint assembly connections
- Exhaust System
- Flexible fittings
- Fuel System
- Gas filter
- Advisor display panel
- Communications module
- Lubrication System
- Lubricating oil
- Oil bypass filter
- Air prelube pump
- Power Take-Offs
- Front stub shaft
- Special paint
- EU Certification
- EEC DOI certification
- Factory commissioning
G3508B Low Emissions Gas Compression Engine - Related Products
- Engine Design - - Built on G3500 LE proven reliability and durability- Ability to burn a wide spectrum of gaseous fuels- Robust diesel strength design prolongs life and lowersowning and operating costs- Broad operating speed range at lower site air densities(high altitude/hot ambient temperatures)- Higher power density improves fleet management- Quality engine diagnostics- Detonation-sensitive timing control for individualcylinders
- Ultra Lean Burn Technology (ULB) - ULB technology uses an advanced control system, abetter turbo match, improved air and fuel mixing, and amore sophisticated combustion recipe to provide:- Lowest engine-out emissions- Highest fuel efficiency- Improved altitude and speed turndown- Stable load acceptance and load rejection
- Emissions - - Meets U.S. EPA Spark Ignited Stationary NSPSemissions for 2010 and some non-attainment areas- Lean air/fuel mixture provides best available emissionsand fuel efficiency for engines of this bore size
- Advanced Digital Engine Management - ADEM A3 engine management system integrates speedcontrol, air/fuel ratio control, and ignition/detonationcontrols into a complete engine management system.ADEM A3 has improved: user interface, display system,shutdown controls, and system diagnostics.
- Full Range of Attachments - Large variety of factory-installed engine attachmentsreduces packaging time.
- Testing - Every engine is full-load tested to ensure proper engineperformance.
- Gas Engine Rating Pro - GERP is a PC-based program designed to provide siteperformance capabilities for Cat®natural gas enginesfor the gas compression industry. GERP providesengine data for your site's altitude, ambient temperature,fuel, engine coolant heat rejection, performance data,installation drawings, spec sheets, and pump curves.
- Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer - More than 2,200 dealer outletsCat factory-trained dealer technicians service everyaspect of your petroleum engineCat parts and labor warrantyPreventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure optionsS•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samplesagainst Caterpillar set standards to determine:- Internal engine component condition- Presence of unwanted fluids- Presence of combustion by-products- Site-specific oil change interval
- Over 80 Years of Engine Manufacturing Experience - Over 60 years of natural gas engine productionOwnership of these manufacturing processes enablesCaterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products- Cast engine blocks, heads, cylinder liners, and flywheelhousings- Machine critical components- Assemble complete engine
- Web Site - For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com