G3520B Low Emissions Gas Compression Engine
OverviewThe line of G3500B engines brings versatility, uptime, and low operating cost to your gas compression operation. They deliver the lowest engine-out emissions in the industry without sacrificing performance. Ideal applications for G3500B engines include gas lift, gas gathering, and wellhead gas compression. Cat G3520B gas engine. Ratings: 1104-1286 bkW (1480-1725 bhp) @ 1200-1400 rpm are NSPS site compliant capable.
G3520B Low Emissions Gas Compression Engine - Specifications
NSPS Site Compliant Capable
G3520B Low Emissions Gas Compression Engine - Standard Equipment
- Air Inlet System
- Round air inlet adaptors
- Charging System
- Charging alternator - CSA approved 24V, 65 A
- Cooling System
- Flexible connections
- Exhaust System
- Flexible fittings
- Flange and expander
- Fuel System
- Gas filter
- Communications module
- Lubrication System
- Lubricating oil
- Oil bypass filter
- Air prelube pump
- Power Take-Offs
- Front stub shaft
- Double damper
- Protection System
- Explosion relief valves
- Secondary GSOV
- Starting System
- Air starting motor with controls (90 psi or 150 psi)
- API B16.3 compliant piping
- Jacket water heater
- Barring group
- Special paint
- Torsional vibration analysis
- EU Certification
- EEC DOI certification
- Factory commissioning
G3520B Low Emissions Gas Compression Engine - Related Products
- Engine Design - - Built on G3500 LE proven reliability and durability - Ability to burn a wide spectrum of gaseous fuels - Robust diesel strength design prolongs life and lowers owning and operating costs - Broad operating speed range at lower site air densities (high altitude/hot ambient temperatures) - Higher power density improves fleet management - Quality engine diagnostics - Detonation-sensitive timing control for individual cylinders
- Ultra Lean Burn Technology (ULB) - ULB technology uses an advanced control system, a better turbo match, improved air and fuel mixing, and a more sophisticated combustion recipe to provide: - Lowest engine-out emissions - Highest fuel efficiency - Improved altitude and speed turndown - Stable load acceptance and load rejection
- Emissions - - Meets U.S. EPA Spark Ignited Stationary NSPS emissions for 2010 and some non-attainment areas - Lean air/fuel mixture provides best available emissions and fuel efficiency for engines of this bore size
- Advanced Digital Engine Management - ADEM A3 engine management system integrates speed control, air/fuel ratio control, and ignition/detonation controls into a complete engine management system. ADEM A3 has improved: user interface, display system, shutdown controls, and system diagnostics.
- Full Range of Attachments - Large variety of factory-installed engine attachments reduces packaging time.
- Testing - Every engine is full-load tested to ensure proper engine performance.
- Gas Engine Rating Pro - GERP is a PC-based program designed to provide site performance capabilities for Cat® natural gas engines for the gas compression industry. GERP provides engine data for your site's altitude, ambient temperature, fuel, engine coolant heat rejection, performance data, installation drawings, spec sheets, and pump curves.
- Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer - More than 2,200 dealer outlets Cat factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum engine Cat parts and labor warranty Preventive maintenance agreements available for repair-before-failure options S•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samples against Caterpillar set standards to determine: - Internal engine component condition - Presence of unwanted fluids - Presence of combustion by-products - Site-specific oil change interval
- Over 80 Years of Engine Manufacturing Experience - Over 60 years of natural gas engine production Ownership of these manufacturing processes enables Caterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products - Cast engine blocks, heads, cylinder liners, and flywheel housings - Machine critical components - Assemble complete engine
- Web Site - For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.