G3606 A4 Gas Engine
OverviewG3600 A4 engines provide a wide range of power options to fit your gas compression application. G3600 A4 engines bring the highest uptime in the industry and long operating intervals between overhaul. Operators that use G3600 A4 engines in their fleet enjoy virtually no unscheduled downtime, the right power for their application, the lowest operating costs, and emissions compliance. Ideal applications for G3500B engines include centralized gathering stations, gas processing, transmissions, and storage applications. Cat G3606A4 gas engine with ratings: 1398-1499 bkW (1875-2010 bhp) @ 1000 rpm are NSPS site compliant capable.
G3606 A4 Gas Engine - Specifications
NSPS Site Compliant Capable
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Weight - Dry||
|Oil Change Interval||
Electronic (ADEM™ A4)
124 gal (US)
|Lube Oil System - Refill||
187 gal (US)
G3606 A4 Gas Engine - Standard Equipment
- Air Inlet System
- Heavy-duty air cleaner with precleaners
- Charging System
- 35 Amp & 65 Amp charging alternators – CSA approved
- Exhaust System
- Flexible bellows adapters
- Exhaust expander
- Weld flanges
- Fuel System
- Fuel filter
- Gas pressure regulator
- Flexible connection
- LCD display panel
- Remote data monitoring and speed control
- Color HMI display
- Compatible with Cat® Electronic Technician (ET) and Data View
- Modbus and Ethernet capable
- Lube System
- Air or electric motor-driven prelube
- Duplex oil filter
- RH Service
- Lube oil makeup system
- Mounting System
- Mounting plates (set of four)
- Extra mounting feet (set of two)
- Extra mounting plates (set of two)
- Power Take-Offs
- Front stub shafts
- Starting System
- Air pressure reducing valve
- Engine barring device
- Damper guard
G3606 A4 Gas Engine - Related Products
- Emissions - Meets U.S. EPA Spark Ignited Stationary NSPS Emissions for 2010 with the use of an oxidation catalyst
- Lean Burn Engine Technology - Lean-burn engines operate with large amounts of excess air. The excess air absorbs heat during combustion reducing the combustion temperature and pressure, greatly reducing levels of NOx. Lean-burn design also provides longer component life and excellent fuel consumption.
- Ease of Operation - Side covers on block allow for inspection of internal components
- Advanced Digital Engine Management - ADEM A4 engine management system integrates speed control, air/fuel ratio control, and ignition/detonation controls into a complete engine management system. ADEM A4 has improved: user interface, display system, shutdown controls, and system diagnostics.
- Full Range of Attachments - Large variety of factory-installed engine attachments reduces packaging time.
- Testing - Every engine is full-load tested to ensure proper engine performance.
- Gas Engine Rating Pro - GERP is a PC-based program designed to provide site performance capabilities for Cat® natural gas engines for the gas compression industry. GERP provides engine data for your site's altitude, ambient temperature, fuel, engine coolant heat rejection, performance data, installation drawings, spec sheets, and pump curves.
- Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer - More than 2,200 dealer outlets Cat factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum engine Cat parts and labor warranty Preventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure options S•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samples against Caterpillar set standards to determine: - Internal engine component condition - Presence of unwanted fluids - Presence of combustion by-products - Site-specific oil change interval
- Over 80 Years of Engine Manufacturing Experience - Over 80 years of natural gas engine production Ownership of these manufacturing processes enables Caterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products - Cast engine blocks, heads, cylinder liners, and flywheel housings - Machine critical components - Assemble complete engine
- Web Site - For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.